From Monday 20th July, Hungerford and Belmont Vets will be opening our doors once more.
We have taken steps to minimise any risk to our staff and our clients and so ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please bring a face covering with you to your appointment – this must be worn at all times in the building.
- We are currently operating a one person per pet policy, so please restrict numbers travelling with you and your pets. If you must bring more than one person, then please wait outside.
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival in the foyer. We also kindly ask that you sanitise your hands again before using our card machines upon payment.
- Please remain in your seat when in the waiting room – there will be allocated areas for you to sit.
- We are limiting to a maximum of four clients in the waiting room, so please wait outside until called – you will be directed to your seat at this time.
- If you are unwell for any reason or showing any signs related to Covid-19, please do not travel to the practice, inform us via phone and we will do our best to arrange treatment for your pet.
- A Vet and a Nurse may examine your animal together to limit the distance between yourselves and our staff. This is for your protection as well as ours.
Due to staffing numbers, there may be times where these guidelines vary slightly and we need to change our stance. We will endeavour to update you if we make any changes, but please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for further information.
As always, we are here for you 24/7. If you have any concerns or worries then please get in contact on 01488 683999 for Hungerford and 01672 563413 for our Pewsey Branch.
Take care and see you soon,